Monday, February 2, 2015

Drawerful of Razors and More

Day 318: Drawerful of Razors and More
When we were in high school, my brother would always finish the Dorito's and put the empty bag back in the cupboard. I had the experience again and again of reaching into the cupboard for some delectable treat, only to find the package empty. Therefore, it should not come as a surprise to me to find the drawers and cupboard of the upstairs vanity full of junk so useless, it is fair to all it garbage.

Such as these dull razors, a single hair roller, a suction cup to hang an unidentified item, and a lid.

Sam asks how I can possibly blog about garbage, and there's a certain embarrassing truth to the question. On the one hand, I'm hitting rock bottom here. On the other hand, how could a person keep a drawerful of garbage. Especially when there are only two tiny working drawers?

No comments:

Post a Comment