Friday, February 20, 2015

Growler Bottle

Day 336: Growler Bottle
Why is wine hoity-toity and beer low-brow? I can discern many more nuances and flavors in beer. I can even tell a good beer from a bad beer when I taste it on its own, with nothing to compare it to. I have preferences. Michigan has over 100 microbreweries now, and, if it's not too patriotic, ours are among the best in the country.

A growler, though. That's a bit too large for one person to swallow. I guess that's why this refillable growler bottle from our favorite Ann Arbor micro-brewer has gotten dusty in the cupboard. Time to get my $5 deposit back.

Meanwhile, Sam and Rich are coming home from Florida tomorrow, so I've got one more night on my own. Would it be too decadent to have apple pie and Bell's White Winter Ale for dinner? Otherwise, I'll have to go out in the (very, very) cold to buy something healthier.

2 comments: