Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Casserole DIsh

Day 251: Casserole Dish
Sometimes when you let something go, it comes back. Today Emma Jane is coming back, at least for Thanksgiving. I'm leaving in a half an hour.

And so we kick off the holidays. It seems an apropos time to get rid of a casserole dish. I got this one as a free gift with a Bank of America savings account I opened in San Francisco in 1987. I've used it very little ever since my sister handed down a set of retro Corningware to us a few years ago. Getting rid of this will open up a little space in our cupboard.

Food is the theme for the coming days. The holidays certainly provide much food for thought. If anyone would like to guest blog during this time, I would welcome hearing your voices about stuff and the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment