Monday, May 5, 2014

Stuff Hider for Unknown Car

Day 47: Stuff Hider for Unknown Car
The Subaru? The Villager?
Invisible stuff becomes visible when you start looking. This thing was designed to hide stuff, but has itself been hidden in plain sight. It's been leaning against the back wall of the garage, right in front of the windshield as we pull in and out, yet it's been at least six years since I last noticed it. The garage will be fertile ground for the stuff project.

This thing fits in well with the theme of the last couple weeks: cars. Should I get one? If so, should it be new or used? Should I lease or buy? American or not? And what features matter most? Price? Storage? Gas mileage? Leather? (Yes, I love leather. You can just wipe off the honey, dog footprints and spilled coffee. And it smells good.)

Meanwhile, I don't know which car this thing once belonged to, so I can't even give it away. Off to the landfill, with all the other car stuff that's heaped up there.

2 comments: