Monday, December 8, 2014

Halloween Mask

Day 264: Halloween Mask
Though scary, it's hard to breath
inside this thing.
And it doesn't smell good either.
This Halloween mask says it all. Are moods like this catching? I won't bore you with the details - the mistakes I made, the mistakes others made that impacted me, and the tiny stressors that fit in amongst the larger errors - but the cumulative effect was a bad mood. Perhaps my most egregious error was bringing half an acorn squash, a banana, and nothing else for lunch, which was delicious but lacked the necessary food energy to keep the rest of the stressors in perspective. On top of that, although almost the entire morning was meeting-free, I nevertheless did not have time to go outside, even for a 15-minute walk around Willow Pond.

Heading for the basement. There's no mood so black that 45 minutes of Star Trek  and the elliptical machine can't lighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment