Thursday, June 12, 2014

Binders and Accordion Files

Day 85: Binders and Accordion Files
I've packed these up and put them
in the file room at work.
Last exam day for Sam. Emma graduated Sunday. Why do we need these empty accordion files and the half-dozen binders in a box?

One positive outcome of the stuff project: it's helped me match needs I have with stuff I already own, so I avoid buying stuff I don't need. I store my tax returns and documentation in a small file box that's completely full. I need more storage for future returns, and was intending to buy another file box. Instead, I'm putting the sturdiest of these accordion files to use.

Similarly, I'm using that moldy shower curtain as fabric to recover damaged patio chair cushions. The fabric is water resistant and much of it is still good. Only the scraps will go to the rag-pickers.

Does that count as getting rid of something? Getting rid of a problem? Reusing?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear the shower curtain is being reused. It's a nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete